Thursday, July 10, 2008

My respons to Ava Paquett - A loyer of Scientology

Subject: Re: Unauthorized Use of Registered Trademark
Date: Thursday, 10 JULY 2008
From: Barbara Schwarz
barbaraschwarzrulz@gmail.com
To: AMPaquette@aol.com

Dear Ava,

I like your letter. It was awsome!

I'm a Scientologist too, just like you. I love Scientology, I wish it was inside of me. Welp, I'm sad you don't like my websight. I tryd hard to make it good. Mabe you can tell me how to make it better and I will. Please dont put me in the RPF again. It's cold and I'm scared easy. Maybe you can say hi to my parents too. I miss them. Dont tell anyone I told you that thogh. Thanks.

Hey, you now this info, how gay is Tom Cruise? Like, what I mean, is he a top or a botom? I gess wat I'm trying to say is does he like to catch or is he a picher? I think he likes to catch. He seems to me like a big girl. Wen he maried Katie as a coverup I thought it was a good idea. We don't want any dirty faggots in Scientology. Keep them queers over in the cathlic church is wut I say.

Ok - I gotta go trick some more people into joining with those stress tess or whatever the fuck you guys want to call it. Haha, they don't do nuthing except get my stats good.

Sinserly,

Barbara Schwarz
SLC library
210 East 400 South
Salt Lake City UT 84111
Tel: (801) 524-8200

No comments: